1) Tell us a little bit about yourself – including something we may not know about you.
- I’m an island girl. I grew up on Guernsey (a small island in the English Channel for anyone who doesn’t know) and moved to Cayman originally over 13 years ago. I love the sun, beach and swimming in the sea, so Cayman is perfect!
2) When you see Sit ups/Tuck ups in a workout, you think, “I like these!”
3) When you see Thrusters in a workout, you think, “Ugh, these are so hard!”
4) Favorite thing to do in Cayman?
- Anything near the sea, beach, boat, sunset HH!
5) If you could write your own WOD, what would it look like?
1.5k Row then
10 rounds of:
10 x tuck ups
10 x Hang Power Clean
15 x box jumps
6) What did you do for fitness before coming to see us?
- For a while I was into Triathlons and Cycling. Unfortunately, my road bikes are stuck in Toronto and Guernsey, so I haven’t been cycling over here since I moved back.
7) Name a place you haven’t been to but would love to go.
8) Favorite music to listen to while working out.
- Florence & the Machine.
9) Name one thing that you cannot go a day without.
10) What is your favorite part of your day?
- When I get a chance to have a lunchtime nap!
11) Anything on your bucket list?
- I’ve been once before in my early 20’s but I really want to go to Glastonbury festival again!
12) Would you recommend 7 Mile Strength & Fitness to others and if so, why?
- 100%. Level method is great because it allows everyone to work at a level challenges them. I love the variation in the workout, but at the same time within a month there will be a concentration on a few core movements so we can improve. Plus the community is great.