1) We wanna know more about you!! Tell us somethin we may not know about you, how long you’ve been in Cayman and what brought you here.
- I decided to move to Cayman in 2005 to be closer to my mother, at the time I had no idea that Cayman would soon become my permanent home.
2) When you see _____ in a workout, you think, “This is my jam!”
3) When you see _____ in a workout, you think, “Uh Oh!”
- Thrusters, burpees and running …
4) What have you learned about yourself since joining our 7 Mile family?
- That my body is much stronger and capable than I thought. Before joining 7 Mile Fitness I always admired people that had a fitness routine and stuck to it. Now I can proudly say I have a fitness routine that I enjoy.
5) If you could write your own WOD, what would it look like?
6) You have been on an amazing streak of PR’s over the last few months!! Congratulations, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Tell us a little bit about that journey for you 🙂
- I am always excited to hit a new PR. It’s a reminder of my commitment to my mental and physical health not to mention coach Nick is always there cheering me on.
7) What is your favorite thing to do on island?
- Sunset walks on the beach with my dogs.
8) Your favorite mantra or saying.
- Excellence does not require perfection.
9) Anything on your bucket list?
- Oh there’s too many to mention.. see all 7 continents.
10) What is the best part of your day?
- My morning cup of coffee 🙂
11) We are almost through 2022, can you believe it??!! What was this year like for you? What does 2023 have in store for you? (goals or plans?)
- 2022 has been a challenging year for me but I am optimistic that 2023 will be better and I will accomplish my first pull up.
12) Favorite music to listen to?
- Anything other than country.
13) Would you recommend 7 Mile Strength & Fitness to others and if so, why?
- Most definitely.. The coaches are excellent, the facility is always clean and there is a great sense of community at 7 Mile Fitness.
Congratulations again Farrah! We are proud to have you as our November 7 Miler.
Wanda and the 7 Mile Crew 🙂